- Adds a second battery to your Off-Road model Tacoma. The largest battery that fits in the passenger side location is a Group 27 (Same as stock). A group 31 is too large and why limit yourself to a small group 34.
- Neatly organizes all your auxiliary electric needs by having previsionary space for a relay control box, breaker and battery control module.
- Clean and aesthetically pleasing, this tray and kit follow the lines and appearances of an OEM setup.
- Designed for the Optima Yellow or Blue Top group 27 battery.
- Provides mounting location for a Blue Sea ML-ACR (bracket with threaded holes and stainless torx bolts)
- Neatly arranges a mounting location for a Bussmann RTMR relay and fuse box.
- A cut out for a Bussmann surface mount breaker
- Custom cut 99.9% copper bridge to connect RTMR and breaker
- Delrin top battery tie down. Non conductive and will not cause a short if battery were to come loose.
- The tray is water jet cut from 1/8" steel and powder coated black
- Hardware (nut, bolts, mounting torque screws, and battery tie down rods) are all marine grade stainless.
- Clears aftermarket hood struts.
- Fits 2005-2011 Off-Road ATRAC Models with no relocation and minimal fitting.
- Fits 2012-2015 Off-Road ATRAC Models with relocation of emission pump (kit coming soon)
- If your Tacoma has this unit, the tray will not work.
Not my Photo:
Tacoma Second Battery Tray
- Brand: Iggycorp
- Product Code: Tacoma Battery Carrier
- Availability: Discontinued